- Even in the most difficult of times, the Lord is still there for us.
- He assures us of His presence in times of danger, difficulty, sickness and even death.
- We should not fear because God’s strength, power, and authority are with us in every situation of life.
- Like a shepherd, He remains close to us, guiding us in the right way or rescuing us from trouble.
- Walking in the middle of trouble, can be very unsettling.
- But even there the Lord will do what it takes to support and preserve you.
- He will extend His hand towards you and save you.
PRAYER: Lord, just like a parent extends their hand to help and protect their child, so I pray that You will extend Your hand into my situation and preserve, protect, and deliver me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Fulfilling Friday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.