Verse: 1 Chronicles 16:10,11
…; Let the hearts of those who keep on seeking the Lord rejoice (be glad). Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always.
- Are you one of those people whose heart is seeking after the Lord?
- Do you long to experience more of His presence and partnership?
- It is a wonderful thing to have these desires in our hearts.
- You can rejoice and be glad because the Lord knows and sees your heart.
- To what and to where are you looking for the help and strength you need?
- Don’t try to do life in your own strength.
- Keep your eyes focused on the One who has all the strength you need.
- Stay in direct relationship with Him and He will see you through.
PRAYER: Lord, I will rejoice and be glad in God my Saviour. My heart longs for Him and my heart follows hard after Him. I will look to God for the strength I need, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.