- Many people can say many wonderful things about the Lord.
- The question is can they speak of Him as their personal Lord and Saviour?
- Can you say, ‘He is MY Saviour’?
- All our knowledge of God has no value unless we know Him personally.
- The Lord cares for you dearly and wants to do great things for you.
- You may think that there are too many people for Him to think of you!
- We should remember that He is God and He cares for you personally.
- He calls you by name, hears your prayers and is with you to do great things.
PRAYER: Lord, I desire to know You in a deeper way. I don’t want to know You as ‘head knowledge’ only. I want to know You in my heart. Come and live within me and be MY Saviour. Work in my life and do great things for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Welcome to November. Have a Great Week. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.