- What more could we need than the strength and the help of the Lord.
- He will come and strengthen you from within so that you can face tomorrow.
- If He is your strength, what and who do you need to fear?
- We must not fear other humans because God is with us.
- He is with us to impart the grace and strength needed to face all the circumstances of life.
- He is with us to help us through times of crisis as our source of peace.
- He promises to help you out of all your afflictions and temptations
PRAYER: Lord, You are my strength when I am weak, You are the treasure that I seek, You are my all in all. When I fall down, You lift me up, when I am dry You fill my cup, You are my all in all. Sustain me and be MY advocate, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Wonderful Wednesday . Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.