- It is never too late to fall on our knees and ask our Lord for help.
- This woman came, and knelt before the Lord, and asked the ultimate question.
- When we reach that place where we are down in the dust, He is there to help us.
- She had no where else to turn to. She did not give up.
- She called on someone she believed in even though she had not encountered Him.
- She reverenced and worshipped Him. Her faith was tested, she showed humility.
- In her humility, the Lord reached out and gave her the desire of her heart.
PRAYER: Lord, I come before You today, and I kneel at Your feet, and I ask You to help me. You know my need and the needs of those that are dear to me. Lord, help me! Extend Your hand, and touch, supply, and restore, I pray in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have an Awesome Thursday . Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.