- In everything that life may bring across our paths, the Lord is ready to help us.
- There is no situation or circumstance that is beyond His help.
- Worry, anxiety and fear undermine our faith and confidence.
- Paul instructs us not to be anxious or worried.
- The one essential cure for worry is prayer.
- Because through prayer we renew our trust in the Lord’s faithfulness by casting our anxieties and problems upon Him who cares for us.
- Keep on bringing your requests to the Lord and see what He will do.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are with me in every situation I face. Nothing is too difficult for You and You will help me, so I do not need to be anxious or fearful, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have an Awesome Thursday . Good Morning Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.