- His grace, mercy and loving-kindness are available to you.
- In fact, it is everything you need in life, and in your situation.
- When we are feeling weak, He will come and strengthen us.
- We must rely on God for our effectiveness rather than simply on our own energy, effort, or talent.
- Our weakness could help develop Christian character.
- It could also deepen our worship, because in admitting our weakness, we affirm God’s strength.
- Give Him your weakness, and receive His grace and power in your life.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that You are all I need. In my weakness, I choose to trust and have confidence in You, and I believe that Your power will be seen in my life, and I know that Your grace will carry me, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.