Verse: Romans 4:21
Being fully persuaded that God had power to do what He had promised.
- Being fully persuaded in a time of doubt and fear, is a blessing.
- Knowing in your heart that God is able, strengthens your resolve.
- Remember, there is nothing too difficult for the Lord.
- Trust in His promises and hold on to His Word – He is able!
- Abraham never doubted that God would fulfill His promises.
- Abrahams life was marked by mistakes, sins, failures as well as by wisdom and goodness.
- But He consistently trusted God.
- His faith was strengthened by the obstacles he faced.
- He looked to God, obeyed Him, and waited for God to fulfill His Word.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can have total confidence in You. I choose to be fully convinced and persuaded of Your ability and power to bring about Your plans and purposes in my life, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Have a Blessed Tuesday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.