Verse: Psalm 139:5
‘You go before me and follow me. You place Your hand of blessing on my head..
- Today the Lord wants to come and surround you with Himself.
- Even though He already knows everything about you.
- He knows the number of hairs on your head, and still He accepts and loves you.
- God is with you through every situation, in every trial – protecting, loving, guiding.
- You can never be lost from His hand.
- He knows and loves you completely.
- He holds you securely in His powerful and loving arms.
- He chooses to bless you and rests His hand of protection on your life.
PRAYER: Lord, today I choose to place my hands in the hands of the One who stilled the waters and the storms. I rest in Your arms of strength and love, and I remain secure under Your hand of blessing on my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Great Week. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.