Verse: Genesis 25:21
Isaac prayed to the Lord on behalf of his wife, because she was barren; and the Lord answered him and his wife conceived.
- You and I can pray for others who are in need of a breakthrough.
- Isaac prayed for his wife and a miracle happened.
- Redemption, spiritual inheritance and the fulfillment of the covenant are not realised through natural means.
- Some breakthroughs manifest by God’s action and grace in response to prayer and seeking Him.
- In other words, prayer is the means by which God chooses to grant His promises and blessings.
- We all know of someone who needs a miracle today.
- Let us stand in the gap and pray on their behalf and believe that God will move.
PRAYER: Lord, I bring to Your Throne of Grace, the names of those people I know who need a miracle from You. I ask You to move on their behalf and do wonderful things for them, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have an Awesome Thursday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.