God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7
- Fear does not come from the Lord.
- It comes from intimidation by the devil or people, which neutralises our effectiveness for God.
- Fear is something the enemy uses to ruin and control our lives.
- But the power of the Holy Spirit can help us overcome our fear of what some might say or do to us.
- The Lord gives us power, love and a sound mind or self-discipline.
- These are available to us because the Holy Spirit lives in us.
- Don’t settle for anything less than God’s best for you, as you follow the Holy Spirit’s leading each day.
PRAYER: Lord, thank You that I can live my life enabled by Your power, guided by Your love and operating in the sound mind that You have promised me. I resist all fear and anxiety and I choose to live in dependence on You, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have a Glorious Weekend. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.