You, O God, have given me relief when I was in distress!Psalm 4:1
- God wants to come and remove burdens and lighten loads.
- He wants to bring release and relief to your areas of distress.
- Are you the kind of person who will be heard by God in times of distress?
- You must have a personal relationship of trust in God.
- An earnest desire for God’s help and a godly lifestyle.
- Then give Him your cares, concerns and stress.
- Expect God to bring relief in your situation.
PRAYER: Lord, You are the One who can bring hope and relief in situations that are too heavy for me to carry alone. I give You all those areas of my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
Have an Awesome Thursday. Good morning. Shalom!
God bless you always and in all ways.